Saturday, October 31, 2015

a holiday workshop (sign up)



As the frosty and sparkling snow begins to fall and the tea kettle sings, I am nestled in my warm kitchen.  I am finding the twinkling lights and wet mittens and boots (that line the kitchen wall) and the warm smells of baking are making me smile (big!).   
I love these moments.  Quiet.  Soft.  Present.  Expectant.  Hope-filled.    


It is a special time of year. A time of sparkles, snuggles, and so-much-love,
 and my heart is spilling with all the joyful thoughts...

and I have all kinds of merriment planned, too.  

Yes, yes I do.





After two tries with the lambs, I had to stay far away from the camera -- 
the sheep thought I brought it just for them, a nibbling treat!


This is a lighthearted and lively, festive and full-of-winter-wonderful, 
project and inspiration filled course!  

Your sketchbook will be full of goodies!  

We will paint and giggle our way into the holidays...
and...you are certainly welcome to bring all your family & friends along!

Some things really should be shared~

  
I am always so ready and excited this time of year.  I love the things that not only spark our creativeness -- but also offer a deeper richness of meaning for our seeking hearts.  I think I have a perfect idea of where to start...

All things Bright and Beautiful 
all Creatures Great and Small
(online workshop)

simple and sweet -- and full of Christmas goodies
a great price for so many adorable projects...too many ideas!

Jump in anytime!!!

$36

**if you are already attending my Donna Downey workshop this November, 
you are already signed up!  xo


_______________________


snow mums & babes
woolie hat collections
handcrafted card collections

sheep & shepherds
a collection of block art (or canvas art):
a sweet nativity
christmas markets

sparkling ornament blessings
and the friendly beasts

and so many sketching ideas to get you started...

a bunch of gifting ideas - fresh & beautiful

delicious holiday treats, too!


_______________________



I so hope you can join us!

Just think, a handcrafted holiday - all ready to decorate and gift,
a delightful group of artist friends,
and a heart (and sketchbook) filled with joyful fun!




xoxo

Junelle 














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...